Sports Therapy and remedial massage.
Ed qualified as a Level 5 Clinical Sports and Remedial Massage Therapist in 2013 and has been a member of The Institute of Sport and Remedial Massage since then.
He has experience of working with a vast array of clients ranging from people who play contact sports, to gym goers and those looking for some stress relief and to relax. Ed has worked closely with footballers at varying levels, providing pre, inter and post-match treatment and is qualified in Sports support and kinesiology taping.
He is a Crossfit coach and has over 20 years’ experience as a level 3 personal trainer as well as experience in rehabilitation treatments, helping injured people to regain full fitness.
Ed is a keen sportsman and has played most contact sports at club level and continues to coach football and rugby. He regularly takes part in functional training and has completed 9 marathons as well as numerous Tough Guy/Toughmudder and outdoor events.
Whether you are looking to improve your sports performance, rehabilitate from an injury or need to de-stress and relax at the end of the week, Sports and Remedial Massage can help you:-
• Reduce tension and fatigue in muscles
• Improve your range of motion
• Improve posture and joint function
• Increase the sense of wellbeing
• Speed up injury recovery and reduce risk of reinjury
• Reduce pain
• Reduce headache and improve blood flow
• Relieve tension as a result of sitting too long at a PC, or poor posture